I was about to get so mad at this post but thank god for that ending
literally nothing can ever top this
this is on a whole other level
secretly collecting ALL OF THESE.
The unfolding protests gripping Mexico began in the small town of Iguala, in the southwest region of Guerrero state, where the disappearance of 43 student teachers on the night of Sept. 26 has sparked outrage amid allegations of collaboration between local police and organized crime.
Rare footage of Professor Xavier smacking Star-lord in the face with a keyboard.
PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN THAT LAST ONE FOREAL
it’s okay I know everybody forgets Meet The Robinsons so I got your back
I think we’re forgetting someone:
Mr Rogers Facts.
He was just the greatest man.
Person: I’m a woman and I don’t need feminism
What she’s actually saying:
- My life is perfectly okay and I don’t really care what other women go through
- I think feminists are just whiny and can’t take jokes that perpetuate harmful stereotypes
- I believe that people are just obsessed with political correctness
- I am blind to the fact that there are still problems faced by women
- I have forgotten that feminism gave women rights such as the right to vote
- I have no idea that feminism is an egalitarian movement that fights for everyone’s rights regardless of sex, gender, sexuality, race, religion, nationality, and ethnicity but mostly focuses on women’s rights.
- I am more concerned about semantics rather than human rights
- I can’t distinguish between real feminists and shitty people who call themselves feminists
- I still believe in the false notion that feminism is about hating men
- I actually don’t understand what feminism is
Disneyland during rain, or fog, or darkness is my favorite, it truly looks like a hazy dream.
This has to be the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen